IMPORTANT: At the moment we are only considering candidates located in Latin America. Please do not apply if you are not located in Latin America.
Empirical empowers early and growth stage tech companies to create the right products in the right way by providing two pivotal services:
- Product & Technology Leadership: Our clients entrust critical decisions to our network of top-tier US-based CTOs and CPOs. We provide fractional, project, or advisory based support, combining highly experienced talent with a flexible approach.
- Product Development Teams: We provide our clients with high performing, senior product development talent through a scalable staff augmentation model and ongoing support. We focus on Latin America to find exceptional talent, with time zone and cultural compatibility.
We are proud to be a people first company, where we prioritize building meaningful, long lasting human connections with clients and team members alike, while embracing diversity and uniqueness. With this foundation and our focus on talent, we help create great products that people love.
- Care about people first
- Strive to add value always
- Lead with integrity
- Have fun every step of the way
Our client is a technology company that offers a comprehensive software solution for elevator and lift management. Their platform, eAMP, provides tools for maintenance, document management, and client collaboration, empowering elevator consultants and companies to streamline operations and enhance client experiences.
They are currently seeking for a part-time QA Engineer to join their development team. As a QA Engineer, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality of their products, addressing both manual and automated testing. With the goal of automating all processes, you'll contribute to enhancing our client's release process and minimizing code-related issues.
What you'll be doing
- Conduct both manual and automated testing for a web application.
- Implement the automation of testing processes, contributing to achieving the goal of comprehensive test automation.
- Work on creating and maintaining test documentation.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of testing processes.
Your qualifications and experience
- Proven experience in both manual and automated testing, with a strong focus on testing automation.
- Familiarity with Django and Remix frameworks is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and engage with clients.
- Proactive and self-motivated, capable of working independently.
What we expect from you
- 100% alignment with our core values!
- Ability to work independently while being a highly collaborative team player
- Comfortable working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
- Ability to work independently and get things done with minimal direction
- Drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player
What we offer
- Remote/flexible work
- Highly competitive compensation in US dollars
- Opportunities for personal and professional development; mentorship, coaching and training as needed
- Ongoing, 20 hours per week dedication
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on our core values and have proven that putting people first creates a thriving and collaborative work environment.
- We seek to accommodate and balance individual needs with client needs, understanding each one of us is unique.
- We offer benefits such as remote/flexible work, selective paid training, mentorship programs, referral programs and more.
- We are selective in the projects we take on to ensure our teams are engaged in challenging, meaningful, enjoyable opportunities that will provoke creativity, innovation and growth!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying