IMPORTANT: At the moment we are only considering candidates located in Latin America. Please do not apply if you are not located in Latin America.
Empirical empowers early and growth stage tech companies to create the right products in the right way by providing two pivotal services:
- Product & Technology Leadership: Our clients entrust critical decisions to our network of top-tier US-based CTOs and CPOs. We provide fractional, project, or advisory based support, combining highly experienced talent with a flexible approach.
- Product Development Teams: We provide our clients with high performing, senior product development talent through a scalable staff augmentation model and ongoing support. We focus on Latin America to find exceptional talent, with time zone and cultural compatibility.
We are proud to be a people first company, where we prioritize building meaningful, long lasting human connections with clients and team members alike, while embracing diversity and uniqueness. With this foundation and our focus on talent, we help create great products that people love.
- Care about people first
- Strive to add value always
- Lead with integrity
- Have fun every step of the way
We are looking for a senior Full Stack Node.js/Remix developer to join an existing team on the start of a new product in the Elevator Consulting and IoT Industry. The backend is Remix and Prisma ORM with Postgres as the database. You will work on an ongoing project within a fast-growing start up that has created an IoT solution to revolutionize an existing industry.
Your qualifications and experience
- Remix or similar framework such as Next.js
- React 16+
- Ionic v6
- Prisma ORM or other Node.JS based ORM experience
- Translating designs in Figma to production ready applications
- TDD or other automated testing methodology
- Fluent with git
- Familiar with common AWS services: (S3, EC2, RDS, etc)
- Professional Requirements:
- Can overlap with Eastern US time zone 6 hours a day
- Available full-time
- Fluent English proficiency
- Team player that will attend daily stand ups and other agile based ceremonial meetings
- Comfortable collaborating on video
What we expect from you
- 100% alignment with our core values!
- Ability to work independently while being a highly collaborative team player
- Comfortable working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
- Ability to work independently and get things done with minimal direction
- Drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player
What we offer
- Remote/flexible work
- Highly competitive compensation in US dollars
- Opportunities for personal and professional development; mentorship, coaching and training as needed
- Ongoing, 40 hours per week dedication
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on our core values and have proven that putting people first creates a thriving and collaborative work environment.
- We seek to accommodate and balance individual needs with client needs, understanding each one of us is unique.
- We offer benefits such as remote/flexible work, selective paid training, mentorship programs, referral programs and more.
- We are selective in the projects we take on to ensure our teams are engaged in challenging, meaningful, enjoyable opportunities that will provoke creativity, innovation and growth!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying