We are product development experts focused on helping forward thinking entrepreneurs and small/medium sized companies convert their ideas into world-class technology products. We use our own teams of senior designers and developers, or hire the right talent for existing client teams. At Empirical, we leverage deep business and technology expertise as well as proprietary processes to help minimize risk and increase the probability of success when developing technology products.
- Care about people first
- Strive to add value always
- Lead with integrity
- Have fun every step of the way
We are looking for a solid Sr Product Designer who can help us build world class tech products. We are working on internal as well as client projects. We are looking for high energy candidates, who enjoy learning and taking every interaction as an opportunity to add value and grow. We are looking for lifelong learners, eager to take on challenges and are not afraid of stepping up to solve and tackle exciting challenges.
You will work on an ongoing project within a fast-growing start up (backed by a Fortune 100 company) that provides free, on-demand transportation to local communities in the U.S. through their mobile app.
Must have requirements
- +5 years of relevant experience as a UX/UI product designer
- Extensive experience in app design (product portfolio to support it)
- Senior-level experience in all areas of the design process, from ideation to user flows, to wireframing, to low-fidelity design, to high fidelity prototyping
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to iterate efficiently at the right level of fidelity for a given idea
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools (Figma)
- Ability to successfully partner with engineering and marketing teams alike
- Proficient in data analysis and making data-driven product decisions
- Advanced English level (excellent communication skills – spoken word, written word, grammar and spelling.)
Nice to have requirements
- Experience in ad design and copywriting
- Previous success at startup / high growth stage organization
- Prior experience with B2C products preferred
What we expect from you
- 100% alignment with our core values!
- Ability to work independently while being a highly collaborative team player
- Comfortable working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player
What we offer
- Remote/flexible work
- Highly competitive compensation in US dollars
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Ongoing, full-time dedication
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on our core values and have proven that putting people first creates a thriving and collaborative work environment.
- We seek to accommodate and balance individual needs with client needs, understanding each one of us is unique.
- We offer benefits such as remote/flexible work, selective paid training, mentorship programs, referral programs and more.
- We are selective in the projects we take on to ensure our teams are engaged in challenging, meaningful, enjoyable opportunities that will provoke creativity, innovation and growth!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying