IMPORTANT: At the moment we are only considering candidates located in Latin America. Please do not apply if you are not located in Latin America.
Empirical empowers early and growth stage tech companies to create the right products in the right way by providing two pivotal services:
Product & Technology Leadership: Our clients entrust critical decisions to our network of top-tier US-based CTOs and CPOs. We provide fractional, project, or advisory based support, combining highly experienced talent with a flexible approach.
Product Development Teams: We provide our clients with high performing, senior product development talent through a scalable staff augmentation model and ongoing support. We focus on Latin America to find exceptional talent, with time zone and cultural compatibility.
We are proud to be a people first company, where we prioritize building meaningful, long lasting human connections with clients and team members alike, while embracing diversity and uniqueness. With this foundation and our focus on talent, we help create great products that people love.
- Care about people first
- Strive to add value always
- Lead with integrity
- Have fun every step of the way
At Empirical, we're always evolving and growing. As we engage in new projects and collaborate with clients, our team needs are continually shifting and expanding. That's why we're inviting proactive and passionate professionals like you to be a part of our Talent Community.
What is the Talent Community?
The Empirical Talent Community is a proactive network of professionals interested in working with us in the future. By being a part of this exclusive community, members enjoy a few unique advantages:
Early Access: Hear about job openings before they're publicly announced, giving you a head start to apply.
Efficient Hiring Process: Having already been introduced and interviewed, members can expect a shortened and smoother recruitment process when a fitting role arises.
Referral Incentives: Elevate your networking game by referring potential candidates for open roles, and if they're hired, participate in our Referral Program to earn attractive bonuses in USD
What are the steps to join?
Screening: An introductory call with our team to understand more about Empirical and discuss potential future opportunities.
Online Assessment: Complete a brief online technical assessment.
Technical Interview: A conversational interview with a member of our Technical Team.
Roles that we tipically hire
- Full Stack Engineers
- Mobile Engineers
- Front End Engineers
- Back End Engineers
- QA Engineer
- Technical Project Managers
- Product Designers
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on our core values and have proven that putting people first creates a thriving and collaborative work environment.
- We seek to accommodate and balance individual needs with client needs, understanding each one of us is unique.
- We offer benefits such as remote/flexible work, selective paid training, mentorship programs, referral programs and more.
- We are selective in the projects we take on to ensure our teams are engaged in challenging, meaningful, enjoyable opportunities that will provoke creativity, innovation and growth!
- We work with US-based companies that are venture backed.
- We only engage in long-term, ongoing projects.