We are product development experts focused on helping forward thinking entrepreneurs and small/medium sized companies convert their ideas into world-class technology products. We are a team of senior product strategists, designers and developers. At Empirical, we leverage deep business and technology expertise as well as proprietary processes to help minimize risks and increase the probability of success when developing technology products.
- Care about people first
- Strive to add value always
- Lead with integrity
- Have fun every step of the way
We are looking for a solid Software Engineer who can help us build world class tech products. We are working on internal as well as client projects. We are looking for high energy candidates, who enjoy learning and taking every interaction as an opportunity to add value and grow. We are looking for lifelong learners, eager to take on challenges and are not afraid of stepping up to solve and tackle exciting challenges.
You will work on an ongoing project within a fast-growing start up that is building a solution to reinvent quick service restaurants with technology at the core.
Your qualifications and experience
- 7+ years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 5+ years of experience shipping mobile applications for iOS and/or Android
- Experienced in Xamarin and conversant in C#
- Deeply familiar with at least one of Android or iOS platform APIs; at least acquainted with the other one
- Comfortable in Swift and/or Kotlin
- Track record of bringing high-fidelity designs/interactions in modern tools (ex. Figma) to life in consumer apps
- Experience with writing automated tests for apps and operating within a test-driven development approach
- Experience with app telemetry and analytics
- Experience with app release management including automated build, test, and beta distribution is preferred
- Advanced English level (excellent communication skills – spoken word, written word, grammar and spelling)
Nice to Have
What we expect from you
- 100% alignment with our core values!
- Ability to work independently while being a highly collaborative team player
- Comfortable working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
- Ability to work independently and get things done with minimal direction
- Drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player
What we offer
- Remote/flexible work
- Highly competitive compensation in US dollars
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Ongoing, 40 hours per week dedication
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on our core values and have proven that putting people first creates a thriving and collaborative work environment.
- We seek to accommodate and balance individual needs with client needs, understanding each one of us is unique.
- We offer benefits such as remote/flexible work, selective paid training, mentorship programs, referral programs and more.
- We are selective in the projects we take on to ensure our teams are engaged in challenging, meaningful, enjoyable opportunities that will provoke creativity, innovation and growth!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying