Empirical empowers early and growth stage tech companies to create the right products in the right way by providing two pivotal services:
Product & Technology Leadership: Our clients entrust critical decisions to our network of top-tier US-based CTOs and CPOs. We provide fractional, project, or advisory based support, combining highly experienced talent with a flexible approach.
Product Development Teams: We provide our clients with high performing, senior product development talent through a scalable staff augmentation model and ongoing support. We focus on Latin America to find exceptional talent, with time zone and cultural compatibility.
We are proud to be a people first company, where we prioritize building meaningful, long lasting human connections with clients and team members alike, while embracing diversity and uniqueness. With this foundation and our focus on talent, we help create great products that people love.
- Care about people first
- Strive to add value always
- Lead with integrity
- Have fun every step of the way
As a Business Development Sepcialist (BDS) at Empirical, you will play a pivotal role in driving our business growth by identifying and cultivating strategic partnerships, fostering client relationships, and promoting our Product/Tech Leadership and Staff Augmentation services. You will be at the forefront of expanding our client base and ensuring that our solutions meet the evolving needs of businesses in today's competitive landscape.
1. Lead Generation:
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and industry trends.
- Generate leads through various channels, including online research, networking events, and targeted outreach.
2. Prospecting and Outreach:
- Initiate contact with decision-makers within target companies to introduce Empirical and its services.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our services
3. Client Relationship Management:
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with clients, understanding their business challenges and objectives.
- Collaborate with the Operations Management team to ensure client satisfaction and project success.
4. Sales Pipeline Management:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to closing deals.
- Utilize CRM tools to track and report on sales activities and progress.
5. Collaboration and Communication:
- Collaborate with internal teams to align strategies and meet business objectives.
- Provide regular updates on market trends, competitive intelligence, and client feedback.
6. Meeting and Exceeding Sales Targets:
- Set and achieve ambitious sales targets, contributing to the overall growth of the company.
- Continuously seek opportunities to upsell and cross-sell additional services.
- Proven experience in business development, sales, or a related role for staff augmentation and/or software development companies.
- Strong understanding of staff augmentation and software development services.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Results-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Familiarity with CRM software and sales tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
What we expect from you
- 100% alignment with our core values!
- Ability to work independently while being a highly collaborative team player
- Comfortable working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
- Ability to work independently and get things done with minimal direction
- Drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player
What we offer
- Remote/flexible work
- Highly competitive compensation in US dollars
- Opportunities for personal and professional development; mentorship, coaching and training as needed
- Ongoing, 40 hours per week dedication
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on our core values and have proven that putting people first creates a thriving and collaborative work environment.
- We seek to accommodate and balance individual needs with client needs, understanding each one of us is unique.
- We offer benefits such as remote/flexible work, selective paid training, mentorship programs, referral programs and more.
- We are selective in the projects we take on to ensure our teams are engaged in challenging, meaningful, enjoyable opportunities that will provoke creativity, innovation and growth!