IMPORTANT: At the moment we are only considering candidates located in Latin America. Please do not apply if you are not located in Latin America.
We are product development experts focused on helping forward thinking entrepreneurs and small/medium sized companies convert their ideas into world-class technology products. We are a team of senior product strategists, designers and developers. At Empirical, we leverage deep business and technology expertise as well as proprietary processes to help minimize risks and increase the probability of success when developing technology products.
- Care about people first
- Strive to add value always
- Lead with integrity
- Have fun every step of the way
We are looking for a Level II Technical Support to work within our client's award-winning and fast-growing team. This role is a chance for you to ‘Level Up’ and hone your skills and expertise in technology, problem-solving, cybersecurity and customer service.
Our client is a Technology Management Firm dedicated to helping business owners and executives in operating small or medium size business, enjoy Stress Free IT by delivering computer support and IT solutions that just plain work.
What you'll be doing
As a Level II Technical Support you will be talking to people on a regular basis, so having strong conversational skills and a problem-solving mindset are vital for succeeding in this role. There is plenty of room for growth in this team, so mentoring abilities and collaboration go a long way.
Your qualifications and experience
- At least 2+ years’ experience in an IT support role as Level II Technical Support
- Associated degree, College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, or equivalent
- High level experience with desktop and server operating systems in Small Business environments
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft 365 issues including integration with other services.
- Proven experience for monitoring of system reliability and improving performance.
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory, management and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of common network protocols (DNS, DHCP, NTP, SSH) and TCP/IP
- Experience with the configuration of networking infrastructure such as VLANs, VPNs and firewalls.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting VPN connections and other remote access solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot high level issues with Windows 7 through 11
- CompTIA A+ level of computer hardware knowledge and familiarity.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong English communication skills – written and oral.
What we expect from you
- 100% alignment with our core values!
- Ability to work independently while being a highly collaborative team player
- Comfortable working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
- Ability to work independently and get things done with minimal direction
- Drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player
What we offer
- Remote/flexible work
- Highly competitive compensation in US dollars
- Opportunities for personal and professional development; mentorship, coaching and training as needed
- Ongoing, 40 hours per week dedication
- The opportunity to be part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on our core values and have proven that putting people first creates a thriving and collaborative work environment.
- We seek to accommodate and balance individual needs with client needs, understanding each one of us is unique.
- We offer benefits such as remote/flexible work, selective paid training, mentorship programs, referral programs and more.
- We are selective in the projects we take on to ensure our teams are engaged in challenging, meaningful, enjoyable opportunities that will provoke creativity, innovation and growth!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying